In our society technology is forever changing and is used in almost every aspect of our lives. Keeping up with technology is becoming more and more important. The Cyber Garage classes provides adults with a collaborative space to explore and learn with highly qualified teachers.
Adult Fall Classes
Computer Training Classes
Adult Class: Learn Adobe Photoshop
Thursday 7:00-8:00 pm (8 Week Course)
Whether you’re simply retouching a photograph or building complex composites or animations, Adobe Photoshop gives you the power and precision you need to quickly achieve superior results with your photos. Create stunning high quality images for your family photo albums, websites, business marketing and more! Adobe Photoshop has long been considered the industry standard for image editing and is the number one software used by professional graphic designers and photographers. Photoshop transforms digital images into professional quality in no time.
At first, Photoshop can seem overwhelming, so Cyber Garage has designed a class to simplify this process, using step-by-step lessons to teach you the basics. By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Navigate through the workspace using palettes and windows
- Change the size, resolution and color mode of a photograph
- Adjust color and contrast settings
- Select parts of an image to manipulate, including selecting and removing a background
- Correct red-eye caused by flash photography, and smooth out skin tone
- Organize adjustments or selections into layers for more control
- Apply artistic and textural effects
- Save in various file formats to be compatible with web, print or video output
- Automate repetitive and time-consuming tasks and much more!
Full Session (8 Weeks, Sept 14 – Nov 2)