Welcome to Cyber Garage
At Cyber Garage, it is our mission to help parents gain access to academic solutions for their children that operate outside the traditional school system. This program will focus on the STEAM/STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art & Math) education demands of today and tomorrow. Our economy is continuously shifting towards a job market that requires an intimate knowledge of mathematics, science, & technology. Our programs will help empower girls and boys to discover more about the complex Universe we live in. Come join our academic journey as we help shape the minds of a new generation of scientists, engineers, and innovators!
STEM/STEAM Classes for Alternative Learners
Welcome to Cyber Garage
Winter Session 1: January 9 – February 13
Winter Session 2: February 27 – April 3
Spring Session: April 17 – May 22
Our curriculum involves project based leaning that drives students to become curious about the subjects they learn about. Members will partake in critical thinking activities that empower innovation and develop skills in problem solving. Students will also learn to work together on challenging problems and understand that arriving at a right answer in not always the most important thing.
Where does my child fit in?
There will be various levels of academic solutions that will be relevant to the needs of the student. The most important thing is that students are actively engaged, excited about the learning process, and are constantly being challenged.
- Beginner — Introductory concepts that involve exploration and exposure for younger students.
- Intermediate — More in depth concepts and problem solving for 5th-7th graders.
- Advanced— Focus is on theory, mathematics, problem solving, and more complex projects for 8th grade and up.
- Physics (Newtonian, Light & Wave Mechanics, Electricity & Magnetism, Thermodynamics)
- Electronics & Electrical Systems
- Robotics & Engineering
- Chemistry and Atomic Theory
- Renewable Energy & the Environment
- Business & Technology
- Astronomy & Space Exploration
- Computer Science & Programming
- Industrial Design & Maker Space Education
- Nano-Science & Nano-Engineering
**Cyber Garage is proud to be affiliated with Summit Academy and Valiant Preparatory!
Or Create Your Own Class!
Pick your day, time and topic – Design & Build in the Makerspace, or learn Computer Programming, Game Design, 3D printing or even make your own Robot and program it to move! We will work with you to put together the perfect program. *Minimum of 6 required to start a class.
Put together a group of 6, your class is FREE!
Email Us at email@example.com or call us today! (415) 785-7660
Design & Build